Saturday 28 February 2015

Relaxing February ...

If everything have been according to plan, February will be a tough month for me.

This will be the months that I really abuse my legs and started training on sands and full loads. This is also the months that I need to stay healthy, eat well and rest well, so as to be in the right shape for the Sahara Race. There are also 5 business trips, one to the States - which make it harder as our immunity system do will be compromise with traveling. Have to get my health check done and lastly, Febrruary is the last month for my donation drive.

Indeed, this is really a relaxing month.

1) The race was cancelled.
2) Two trips were cancelled - including the long haul US trip.
3) I pig out during Chinese New Year.
4) I put on hold my donation drive.

Since I have moved the race to May, I can afford to relax a little.

Perhaps I am too used to regular workouts.
 The week that I started to relax, I started to feel unwell!

There is this persistence headache that bordered me for a whole week and turn my life upside down. Long story short, I decided to carry on with my exercise. And maybe it is psychological or exercise really help, the headache went away.

So, no excuses - continue to exercise.






No comments:

Post a Comment